Search found 2 matches

by Swespring
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:54 am
Forum: Breeding
Topic: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?
Replies: 9
Views: 11985

Re: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?

Thanks! That is what I am trying to do. I have heard some rumors about these lines but I also like the lines when it comes to mentality and hunting ability. So just trying to get some facts to be able to consider the rumors to be true or not. Would be appreciated if someone with knowledge and experi...
by Swespring
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:40 am
Forum: Breeding
Topic: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?
Replies: 9
Views: 11985

Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?

I have a bitch with Millshadow Aster 3 steps back in the pedigree. I'm thinking of mating her with a dog that has Hattonswood Broc 3 steps back (Aster 4 steps back). Anyone see a risk in this? There are rumors about health issues when double on those dogs. Any truth in this? Anyone familiar with thi...