Search found 1184 matches

by Dawnrazor
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:20 pm
Forum: Breeding
Topic: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?
Replies: 9
Views: 11979

Re: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?

High On wrote: ↑Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:24 pm Dawnrazor can you tells us why doubling up on Broc or Aster is not for you?
Toy's come out of prams too easily sometimes on here so I'll just say neither dog was my cup of tea!
by Dawnrazor
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:03 pm
Forum: Breeding
Topic: Stud options for working bitch
Replies: 4
Views: 5263

Re: Stud options for working bitch

I've known Boots from when he was about 11 months old, a class dog, I'd use him if I had a Cocker bitch and I don't even like them!
I've seen quite few by him, some better than others, just like every other dog of every breed.
by Dawnrazor
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: What dogs have taught me
Replies: 6
Views: 2602

Re: What dogs have taught me

I think Dot being put to a related dog made the difference, too many out cross to out cross just because they are "Ftch" is not the way forward, imo. I was speaking to, in my eyes, one of the best spaniel trainer's there's ever been, made up into the teens of ftch's over the last 40 years ...
by Dawnrazor
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:42 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: What dogs have taught me
Replies: 6
Views: 2602

Re: What dogs have taught me

They drive you to drink quicker than wumin!!
by Dawnrazor
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:41 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Priests
Replies: 9
Views: 2457

Re: Priests

They like wee boys........dirty buggers!!
by Dawnrazor
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:11 pm
Forum: Breeding
Topic: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?
Replies: 9
Views: 11979

Re: Double on Hattonswood Broc or Millshadow Aster?

Springcopse spaniels wrote: ↑Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:26 pm
Dawnrazor wrote: ↑Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:58 pm Definitely not for me.
Why?
You know bloody well fine why not :lol:
by Dawnrazor
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:29 pm
Forum: Breeding
Topic: FTCH GLYNVILLA GRIFFIN
Replies: 2
Views: 5122

Re: FTCH GLYNVILLA GRIFFIN

Biggish dog, very heavily marked with bugger all style but could hit cover, hard going and headstrong, no good for the "winning way" brigade!!! I'd use him if he was about.
by Dawnrazor
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:27 pm
Forum: General/Other
Topic: The KC
Replies: 12
Views: 15937

Re: The KC

We sent the registrations for 5 pups in on the 23 of July, we also paid for 5 x 5 gen ped's and an add' on thier web site, we're still waiting on EVERYTHING!!! 1 pup left at 9 weeks and no sign of the add, no pedigrees and the pups still aren't registered, tried to phone on numerous occasions and ha...
by Dawnrazor
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:58 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: No wheels on my wagon.
Replies: 60
Views: 32729

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Just seen it on Facebook.
RIP Bill ya cantankerous auld bugger!
My sympathies to his family.
by Dawnrazor
Wed May 26, 2021 12:43 am
Forum: Gundog Gear etc.
Topic: Vest or bag
Replies: 34
Views: 24149

Re: Vest or bag

Training Vests........Place Boards.........Cockers............Flatcoats.............there is a very special spot for you in Hell woman!!!!!