Search found 675 matches

by AlandJake
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:16 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: DT Dog Boxes
Replies: 2
Views: 3053

Re: DT Dog Boxes

Thanks Judy :ThumbsUp:
by AlandJake
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:54 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: DT Dog Boxes
Replies: 2
Views: 3053

DT Dog Boxes

Can I please ask people’s experiences with DT dog boxes? I’m looking at getting a new box to fit new car (std family estate). Had a TransK9 in the Rangey. Top bit of kit but due to its weight it was a massive pain to take out, carry and refit into the boot on the occasions I needed to. I’m drawn to ...
by AlandJake
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:02 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Maggie, Tarimoor Crow Edge
Replies: 3
Views: 856

Re: Maggie, Tarimoor Crow Edge

Sorry to hear that J.

I take it the photo is your Euro-pup, not Maggie? I personally much prefer that style of lab to the modern racing snake type popular today.
by AlandJake
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:51 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Rascal
Replies: 4
Views: 1055

Re: Rascal

Belateder birthday wishes Rascal

Hope you had a good'un
by AlandJake
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:48 pm
Forum: Training Gundogs
Topic: Show type cocker
Replies: 13
Views: 3472

Re: Show type cocker

I used to be a dog walker and have had in my care, at the same time a working cocker, a show cocker and a working/show cross. Massive difference in drive and switched-on-ness between working and show. Just consider what they have been selectively bred for. Show breed very lovely house pet and mimsin...
by AlandJake
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:37 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: WGD
Replies: 45
Views: 13510

Re: WGD

WGD wrote: ↑Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:14 pm Thanks yes I am on the mend, up and about and getting out for a walk. Generally feeling pretty well and desperately trying to avoid this virus. Stay well folks and look after yourselves.
Good to hear from you and glad things are getting better.
by AlandJake
Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:08 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's all folks !
Replies: 41
Views: 14985

Re: That's all folks !

Good to hear you are at least being let out on day release Wullie. I'm sure Edge thought Christmas had come again being out with you on the shoot.
Keep on reekin' and very best wishes to you and yours for 2020.
by AlandJake
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:17 pm
Forum: England
Topic: HPR Trainer - Hereford/Worcester area
Replies: 3
Views: 2001

Re: HPR Trainer - Hereford/Worcester area

Hi Dan

It's not clear what you want out of the trainer.

For what it's worth try making contact with this chap: https://m.facebook.com/midlandgundogtrainingpen/

I spoke with him over the phone a couple of years ago and he seemed geniune and helpful.

Best of luck
by AlandJake
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2020
Replies: 12
Views: 2527

Re: Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2020

trekmoor wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:10 pm Best wishes to everyone.

Wullie

Good to hear from you Wullie.

Hope Santa was kind to you this Christmas.
by AlandJake
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:51 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Hello from suffolk
Replies: 11
Views: 5284

Re: Hello from suffolk

Good morning Syd Glad to have you here. For what it's worth, at the same age my Springer pup wasn't keen on going into water. All it took was a morning's hard hunting in mild weather when she discovered the duck pond at break time. It was a b#gger of a job getting her out!!!! She's now as mad keen o...