Thanks for that Nick. I was looking at Lintran along with others. Can’t see the wood for the trees, good to have a recommendation.
Debs
Search found 127 matches
- Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:25 pm
- Forum: Gundog Gear etc.
- Topic: Outdoor Cabin/Kennel
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8772
- Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:45 pm
- Forum: Gundog Gear etc.
- Topic: Outdoor Cabin/Kennel
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8772
Outdoor Cabin/Kennel
Has anyone here recently purchased the above and if so any recommendations? I have built a a covered run but need the cabin for the dog to sleep in. I would prefer a hinged lid,so easily cleaned,a partition to keep the worst of the draught out preferably with those plastic strips at the pop hole to ...
- Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:21 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Trouble with Hamish
- Replies: 216
- Views: 95090
Re: Trouble with Hamish
Lovely pics CC. He thoroughly deserves his lie down.
- Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 pm
- Forum: Training Gundogs
- Topic: Charlies Chatter - Mk.2
- Replies: 6004
- Views: 1157646
Re: Charlies Chatter - Mk.2
Oh no.Dear little Dax,not that I ever met him. Wullies stories made you think you knew them. So good of you to let us know.
- Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:04 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Trouble with Hamish
- Replies: 216
- Views: 95090
Re: Trouble with Hamish
Hi CC. I have been a follower on this site for many years and seldom post. There are a few people I read about,Trekmoor being the most entertaining and insightful but sadly no more. I missed the Tex story and now up to speed. Your tales of Hamish have given rise to an itch that only a CBR can settle...
- Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:26 am
- Forum: Working Gundogs
- Topic: Where to begin?
- Replies: 40
- Views: 148617
Re: Where to begin?
Ouch!!
Good luck Saturday.
Good luck Saturday.
- Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:27 pm
- Forum: Training Gundogs
- Topic: Lessons
- Replies: 37
- Views: 40552
Re: Lessons
I am really enjoying this thread.Good for you for having a go and I would love to see updates of your pupils.
- Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:51 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: an update
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9728
Re: an update
Dear Wullie As someone who rarely posts,I just want to say how sorry I am to read your news.Over quite a few years now,I have avidly followed the posts of your dogs and stories of yesteryear , all told with great humour. I don’t think you realise how you have brightened up a grey day,especially whil...
- Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:21 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: spinning springers
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8569
Re: spinning springers
Hands up.I have a spinning Cocker.I have three in total and he’s the only one that does it.
It’s only done at meal times,or on trying to open the house door.Actually stopped to watch him yesterday and he is a clockwise spinner.
Debs
It’s only done at meal times,or on trying to open the house door.Actually stopped to watch him yesterday and he is a clockwise spinner.
Debs
- Fri May 24, 2019 9:28 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: site unobtainable yesterday.
- Replies: 40
- Views: 7110
Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
Agreed Jelinga.Iain used to post a message a few years ago,but I haven’t seen one for a while.
I do need a reminder....
I do need a reminder....