Search found 629 matches
- Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:45 am
- Forum: Working Gundogs
- Topic: Wilfs out
- Replies: 132
- Views: 50561
Re: Wilfs out
9 years on and he's still going strong
- Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:03 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: No wheels on my wagon.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 32756
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
Such sad news , he was an amazing influence on so many , his knowledge, his honesty and his humour matched with his ability to pass it on in the written word.
My best wishes to your family
Much love from Devon and my dogs
Mike
My best wishes to your family
Much love from Devon and my dogs
Mike
- Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: No wheels on my wagon.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 32756
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you can enjoy your remaining time and your family are around you .
Thank you for the pleasure advice and so many laughs you have given us .
Thank you for the pleasure advice and so many laughs you have given us .
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:44 pm
- Forum: Working Gundogs
- Topic: Had a go at picking up....
- Replies: 26
- Views: 72159
Re: Had a go at picking up....
And thats with just one dog mate. Try managing a team of three or four. Most commercial shoots wont have you picking up with less than three. I have picked up with a man who has a team of ten cockers and all sit and wait their turn to be told to go. But remember when I gave you your first opportuni...
- Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:03 pm
- Forum: Working Gundogs
- Topic: Wilfs out
- Replies: 132
- Views: 50561
Re: Wilfs out
And he has help these days 
- Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:57 pm
- Forum: Working Gundogs
- Topic: Wilfs out
- Replies: 132
- Views: 50561
Re: Wilfs out
2016 since you've seen the infamous 
- Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:21 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: That's all folks !
- Replies: 41
- Views: 14984
Re: That's all folks !
Sorry to hear this Wullie, best of luck to you . I'm sure you have plenty of time to inform and entertain yet though .
All the best
Mike
P.s first time I've commented in years , you must be important



All the best
Mike
P.s first time I've commented in years , you must be important
- Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm
- Forum: Working Gundogs
- Topic: Hunt command
- Replies: 35
- Views: 79838
Re: Hunt command
I usually look down at Wilf and say f##k off then , he doesn't need telling twice 
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:17 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Judy Please Tell Us About Your Dogs?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2044
Re: Judy Please Tell Us About Your Dogs?
Well is that all you have to say about your dogs Judy ? I'm sure I've heard some other stories !

- Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm
- Forum: General/Other
- Topic: Neutering
- Replies: 74
- Views: 47698