Chinachgook generous

Questions and discussions on breeding your dogs
dean123

Chinachgook generous

Post by dean123 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 am

Hi as anyone used this dog, if so what qualities did he bring to your litter? Thanks

deefer+tag
Dogs: too many ess's & a jrt!!

Re: Chinachgook generous

Post by deefer+tag » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:22 am

I've not used him, but I have seen stuff by him from different bitches and they look very nice. No reason not to use him. He himself is a smart dog.

WGD
Dogs: Plenty to keep me occupied

Post by WGD » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Oooft it's a plug, jeez far better dogs out there :lol:

Just kidding, he's owned by fusey on here and is a quality animal. Was on a training day with Paul (fusey) last year and the dog took the line of a legged rabbit over a fence without thinking twice about it, made a very difficult retrieve look easy. Seems to me be level headed dog, top quality test dog (scored very well for England at CLA in 2015) and a FTCH which says a lot about his willingness to please.

He's been used on some quality bitches, definitely a stud worthy of serious consideration.
ATB

WGD

EssGrouse

Post by EssGrouse » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Paul also won with a smart bitch by Freddy this year so the dog is producing. Ive never had a chance to stand behind the dog but from talking to folk he is a real nice thing. His mother and father were also real class animals.

I know Paul emphasises his dogs being good dummy dogs too, due to access to game and I think it's evident that Freddy is, as he competed at the CLA at a ripe age and gave a good account of himself.
Without Commitment, You'll never start.....but more importantly.....without consistancy you'll never finish.