Chinachgook generous

Questions and discussions on breeding your dogs
dean123

Chinachgook generous

Post by dean123 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 am

Hi as anyone used this dog, if so what qualities did he bring to your litter? Thanks

deefer+tag
Dogs: too many ess's & a jrt!!

Re: Chinachgook generous

Post by deefer+tag » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:22 am

I've not used him, but I have seen stuff by him from different bitches and they look very nice. No reason not to use him. He himself is a smart dog.

WGD
Dogs: Plenty to keep me occupied

Post by WGD » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Oooft it's a plug, jeez far better dogs out there :lol:

Just kidding, he's owned by fusey on here and is a quality animal. Was on a training day with Paul (fusey) last year and the dog took the line of a legged rabbit over a fence without thinking twice about it, made a very difficult retrieve look easy. Seems to me be level headed dog, top quality test dog (scored very well for England at CLA in 2015) and a FTCH which says a lot about his willingness to please.

He's been used on some quality bitches, definitely a stud worthy of serious consideration.
ATB

WGD

EssGrouse

Post by EssGrouse » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Paul also won with a smart bitch by Freddy this year so the dog is producing. Ive never had a chance to stand behind the dog but from talking to folk he is a real nice thing. His mother and father were also real class animals.

I know Paul emphasises his dogs being good dummy dogs too, due to access to game and I think it's evident that Freddy is, as he competed at the CLA at a ripe age and gave a good account of himself.
Without commitment, you'll never start but more importantly, without consistency, you'll never finish.

Clayton1977

Post by Clayton1977 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:08 am

Just came across this post.

I'm really still starting out in the gundog world so forgive me if I ask the odd silly question or talk a load of rubbish :-D :whistle:

Am I right in saying Generous is half brother to the famous FTCh Chinachgook Grundy at Buccleuch? Having the same Dam FTCh Kidnais Successor... With Generous sired by FTCh Hattonswood Broc and Grundy instead sired by Buccleuch Drummer (half brother to Buccleuch Pepper through Dam Annickview Breeze)?

So on paper at least he looks tremendous!

While I'm scrolling through, does anyone know much about FTCh Clarburgh Art? He appears to be sire to FTCh Annickview Breeze and to FTCh Kidnais successor... as well as appearing in both lines of a pup that was recently available by Kipperridge Moonlight and FTCh Helmsway Hellraiser. Looks like he is also great grandparent to FTCh Flaxdale Jamie. Dog must've been a beast!