Wanted failed gun dog for retired gentleman

Rescue dogs section; rehoming, discussion, updates and news
Forum rules
This forum is readable by anyone who cares to look, please only put up telephone numbers and email addresses if you are sure you don't mind them being available to all and sundry. A land line number also gives a good clue as to your whereabouts, easy enough to research on line. With the current spate of thefts this is not a good idea. You also leave yourselves wide open to nuisance calls & Spam, most of us get enough of those without gifting people our details.

In future the Mods won't be removing telephone numbers or emails, we will leave it to you to decide whether its worth the risk.
t jack

Wanted failed gun dog for retired gentleman

Post by t jack » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:02 pm

An elderly gentleman i know has recently lost his old EES bitch, he's widowed and lives on his own and is now very lonely without a dog, if anyone knows of a failed gun dog, gun-shy or hard mouthed etc, doesn't need papers or can happily be spayed, would prefer a bitch but would consider a dog, he's just looking for a companion to take walks etc, he doesn't have a lot of money but would be willing to pay a small fee.

If anyone knows of a dog that would fit the bill or is in need of a home, he's in the north of Scotland and unlikely to travel far, but I'm sure i could arrange collection if need be.

Landy

Re: Wanted failed gun dog for retired gentleman

Post by Landy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Have you looked at Springer Rescue Scotland, we got ours from them for a small donation and she came spayed.

bollibop

Post by bollibop » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:32 pm

hi

Casper is being advertised on the site - may be suitable.

ruth

farmboy

Post by farmboy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:18 am

Thank you,bollibop. you brought to t jack's attention before I could,older gentleman needs a dog like that.