Casper

Rescue dogs section; rehoming, discussion, updates and news
Forum rules
This forum is readable by anyone who cares to look, please only put up telephone numbers and email addresses if you are sure you don't mind them being available to all and sundry. A land line number also gives a good clue as to your whereabouts, easy enough to research on line. With the current spate of thefts this is not a good idea. You also leave yourselves wide open to nuisance calls & Spam, most of us get enough of those without gifting people our details.

In future the Mods won't be removing telephone numbers or emails, we will leave it to you to decide whether its worth the risk.
eastie
Dogs: Spaniels

Casper

Post by eastie » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:10 pm

We have a foster dog with us just now, Casper. He's is bw springer dog 4 or 5 years old. Neutered, microchipped, not docked. He's in central scotland, would make a great pet, not a worker. Equally at home in house or kennel with fairly good manners. Anyone interested should look on www.springerrescuescotland.org

bollibop

Re: Casper

Post by bollibop » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 pm

hi

T Jack was looking for a dog for an elderly gentleman so I have posted on the original post - hopefully the two of you can get together so to speak.

ruth

xx

eastie
Dogs: Spaniels

Re: Casper

Post by eastie » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks Ruth, he's a pal of mine, he already knows. I think the guy wants a bitch and a bit younger...