Male Brittany

Rescue dogs section; rehoming, discussion, updates and news
Forum rules
This forum is readable by anyone who cares to look, please only put up telephone numbers and email addresses if you are sure you don't mind them being available to all and sundry. A land line number also gives a good clue as to your whereabouts, easy enough to research on line. With the current spate of thefts this is not a good idea. You also leave yourselves wide open to nuisance calls & Spam, most of us get enough of those without gifting people our details.

In future the Mods won't be removing telephone numbers or emails, we will leave it to you to decide whether its worth the risk.
Dogs: Ghillie and Merlin

Male Brittany

Post by Ghilliegumdrop » Wed May 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Not quite a puppy but not quite an adult either :D
Black & White male Brittany 15 months old castrated. Re-homing due to owners health problems. This boy is good with children and adults, fine with other animals and cats. Travels well and can be left for up to 5 hours although there may be the odd accident if left for longer periods of time. He is fully vaccinated, wormed microchipped etc. i know his breeding and both parents have been health checked and he is KC registered. More details contact me direct. 01763 244 071 or This boy will come via Brittany Rescue and a donation will be required.
Me, Ghillie the Champion, Merlin the Mad. Brittanys were bred as poachers dogs.....They were an extension of the old rogue's arm, trained to look innocent and unprepossessing, all the time plotting, thinking, scheming to make game!