The atmosphere

News and Information about this site - Click here to donate
scotsgent
Dogs: "Ginny" - Cocker Spaniel

Re: The atmosphere

Post by scotsgent » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Sorry to say that within the thread 'horse' (just removed), your input was questionable when discussing the 'travellers' which you had decided had stolen the horse! :-D :-D

So, I'm really not sure who you are lecturing?

Cheers, Terry

cjaus
Dogs: 3 ESS. Fizz, Willow, Holly

Post by cjaus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:27 pm

It was that in fact a new member was once again slated and put down
ImageImageImage

scotsgent
Dogs: "Ginny" - Cocker Spaniel

Post by scotsgent » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Simply not true.

The entire coversation was focussed upon the content of the appeal from the lady who had posted about her stolen horse (not stolen as it turned out)! :-D

There was absolutely no comments made about the poster except to rebuff her legal arguments when she raised them - thats just discussion, surely?

The content and method of the appeal made by the "co-owner" of the horse was the only focus here.

(well, it was until the inevitable accusations about travellers being the obvious culprits widened the issue, but then proven to be completely unfounded! :-D )

Cheers, Terry

arwesa
Dogs: Gemma, Tilly, Alfie, Bessie, Dawn, Dylan

Post by arwesa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

you dont need to be new to be abused on here :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/arwesa

As a handler, its impossible to make your dog perform better than it is, but very easy to make it perform far worse.

Rolo

Post by Rolo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:52 am

arwesa wrote:you dont need to be new to be abused on here :lol:
Best thing thats come outa ur gob all week :lol: :lol: ;)

I get slated every time i post on my diary thread....oh well as my dad says "Thee has made thee bed so bleeding lie in it" :(

BlackRaven

Post by BlackRaven » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 pm

You must have thick skin because it hasn't put you off yet :lol:
I like reading Rolo's diary ;)

Hepe
Dogs: IWS, labrador and a cocker

Post by Hepe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Rolo wrote:
I get slated every time i post on my diary thread....oh well as my dad says "Thee has made thee bed so bleeding lie in it" :(
It's cos we like you and your gifted pup, we want you all the best and so we a bit eagerly jump in with advice. Please forgive us and try to survive and see the good side of it.

Helene

Rolo

Post by Rolo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 pm

I dont mind it tbh, thats what you get when you post ur pups life in an open forum......Il Reep what i sow :-D

DesO'Neile

Post by DesO'Neile » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 pm

The written word is a very unforgiving medium. The words are black and white, there is no tone of voice or facial expression to convey the posters frame of mind and once you hit the submit button it's gone. The real problem is that nobody really knows the experience of the people who reply and this can lead to a failure to appreciate how meaningful, or otherwise, the content of a post is. This is one of the most "newbie" friendly forums I am involved with. If you want to see nasty posts try the International Falconry Forum. On the basis that nobody has been stabbed for a fortnight its really friendly.