The atmosphere

News and Information about this site - Click here to donate
Snicklefritz

Re: The atmosphere

Post by Snicklefritz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Pink Gundog wrote:Ok,, we all have a gripe or some pain in the arse that ruffles our feathers (prob me about many things) :oops: .. SOO as this is an excellent forum why cant we all work together to get back on track for all benefits :-D
OK, by me! So long as "...we all work together to get back on track..." doesn't mean we all have to agree on how we get there, or what the track might be. :-D

We are all certainly entitled to our own opinions. And, provided we all recognize that almost everything involved in gundog training is a matter of opinion (with very little objective evidential support), and we are willing to distinguish between fact and opinion, we can proceed and actually reach agreement and learn from each other. But, we are not entitled to our own facts.

________________ Snick's Personal Line In The Sand (for what it's worth :lol: ) ____________________

Snick

Judy
Co-Admin

Post by Judy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Andrew wrote:bet this is the first thread thats stayed on topic ...
Thats because it was an announcement not a topic! :lol:
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.

Pink Gundog
Dogs: Daisy, Belle, Sweep, Otter, Drake, Sooty

Post by Pink Gundog » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Snicklefritz wrote:
Pink Gundog wrote:Ok,, we all have a gripe or some pain in the arse that ruffles our feathers (prob me about many things) :oops: .. SOO as this is an excellent forum why cant we all work together to get back on track for all benefits :-D
OK, by me! So long as "...we all work together to get back on track..." doesn't mean we all have to agree on how we get there, or what the track might be. :-D

We are all certainly entitled to our own opinions. And, provided we all recognize that almost everything involved in gundog training is a matter of opinion (with very little objective evidential support), and we are willing to distinguish between fact and opinion, we can proceed and actually reach agreement and learn from each other. But, we are not entitled to our own facts.

________________ Snick's Personal Line In The Sand (for what it's worth :lol: ) ____________________

Snick
8-)
My Attitude is based on how you treat me!!

Andrew
Dogs: yes

Post by Andrew » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Bloody hell, me dad was right, never argue debate or talk with a woman, cos no matter what you say it will be wrong :16:
Dranwedis Retriever Results

Pink Gundog

Post by Pink Gundog » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Bloody hell, me dad was right, never argue debate or talk with a woman, cos no matter what you say it will be wrong :16:
The saying is... "Not often your right.. but your wrong again.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew
Dogs: yes

Post by Andrew » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm

and thats where these forums are brilliant, Pinkgundog has confirmed my earlier teachings, thats given me confidence to continue posting :-D
Dranwedis Retriever Results

Pink Gundog

Post by Pink Gundog » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Andrew wrote:and thats where these forums are brilliant, Pinkgundog has confirmed my earlier teachings, thats given me confidence to continue posting :-D
Oh might have guessed I'd get the blame :-p

t jack

Post by t jack » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm

[/quote]

Bamburi

Post by Bamburi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice one TJack that made me smile lol , never a truer word (or picture in this case) said in jest :ugeek:

cjaus
Dogs: 3 ESS. Fizz, Willow, Holly

Post by cjaus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm

It seems some people haven't read this original post lately..with the posts we have had over the past couple of days.....("Horse".. ring a bell :whistle:)
ImageImageImage