STOLEN SPRINGER BITCH

Reports & updates about missing dogs
Aimeetess
Dogs: Cocker

STOLEN SPRINGER BITCH

Post by Aimeetess » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Please keep a eye out. She has now been missing a month so presumed stolen from the back of the stand at the Midland Game Fair.

Gundogs11
Dogs: Labs, springers and cockers

Re: STOLEN SPRINGER BITCH

Post by Gundogs11 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 am

Out of interest, because this was my first thought when this one and the one at Doncaster Racecourse were stolen, was the dog not locked up?
I know we shouldn't have to, but there are so many stolen at the moment, I personally wouldn't leave a dog unsecured anywhere.

Aimeetess
Dogs: Cocker

Post by Aimeetess » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Gundogs11 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 am
Out of interest, because this was my first thought when this one and the one at Doncaster Racecourse were stolen, was the dog not locked up?
I know we shouldn't have to, but there are so many stolen at the moment, I personally wouldn't leave a dog unsecured anywhere.
Hi Gundogs11,

The Springer in above poster was tied to the back of the lorry within a foot from the stand at the Midland show. Someone was always there but for a couple of minutes had to help someone and then the dog was gone.

The springer at Doncaster I believe was on a walk on the race course, someone grabbed her dog put it in a van and she chased it and got the registration so the police tracked the vehicle and found the dog.

Gundogs11
Dogs: Labs, springers and cockers

Post by Gundogs11 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:55 am

So sad.