Black cocker dog missing

Reports & updates about missing dogs
JET1955

Re: Black cocker dog missing

Post by JET1955 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 pm

He was found about two miles away,down a gated road popular with dog walkers.He was dry and in good condition.When i got him home he was very thirsty and hungry,otherwise you wouldn't know he had been gone.
He must have been taken in somewhere for him to be in the condition he is in,considering the weather of the last four nights.If only they could talk,make training them a bit similar as well.Very relieved to say the least.

Miff

Post by Miff » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:47 pm

So pleased for you - and him. Happy Christmas. :-D
Miff

'pound for pound you get more of everything with a cocker'

mandy-b
Dogs: Lucan

Post by mandy-b » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Fantastic news! :)
Mandy, Lucan & Ash (Black Labs)

bollibop

Post by bollibop » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:24 pm

yipeededodah :-D :-D :-D

ruth

xx

mistymoo
Dogs: Diesel

Post by mistymoo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Wow, I'm so pleased to hear that you found him. I don't live too far from the Battlefield, and have seen the posters in our local car park the at the vets. I have been keeping an eye out for him and think I know which road you are talking about. Fantastic ending, what a relief :-D

On a slightly different note, a friend lives in Market Bosworth and said that she'd had a Neighbourhood Watch newsletter come round stating that 2 men tried to steal a couple of Labradors from Bosworth Country Park at the weekend and warned all dog owners to keep their dogs close and be vigilant.

JET1955

Post by JET1955 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:03 pm

This is something that alot more people,especially with working bred dogs need to be made aware of.Lets have some ideas about the best way of doing this,i.e.poster campaign,social networking.
Makes me so bloody angry.Scumbags trying to nick your dogs.What a country this as become.
Sorry rant over.