Warning, Ashford area

Reports & updates about missing dogs
Judy
Co-Admin

Warning, Ashford area

Post by Judy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:20 pm

http://www.ashfordherald.co.uk/Spaniels ... story.html

I think I would have been beside myself if it happened to me.
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.

Jelinga
Dogs: Drift and Rourke

Re: Warning, Ashford area

Post by Jelinga » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:14 pm

My heart would be broken, don't think I would get over it, worrying what was happening to the dogs.

HeidiK
Dogs: Elmo (ESS) Taz (Family Collie)

Post by HeidiK » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:17 pm

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this turns out to be a rumour. There was a report on the Kent Horsewatch Facebook page to say that a MAN was walking 2 Springers, on leads in Charing, when he was pushed over by 2 men who stole the dogs. So I am hoping as there are 2 different versions of the story, it isn't true. As yet, the dogs haven't been put on Dog Lost, I keep checking!

Judy
Co-Admin

Post by Judy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Think there two separate incidents both involving spaniels? Too many peeps looking at the paper for me to check!
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.

Miff

Post by Miff » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Frightening news. Whatever the truth about the details obviously something awful has happened concerning these dogs and people. I just cant imagine how the owners must be feeling. I do hope they catch the b------s who did this very soon.
Miff

'pound for pound you get more of everything with a cocker'

HeidiK
Dogs: Elmo (ESS) Taz (Family Collie)

Post by HeidiK » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 pm

The other incident I read about was someone trying (unsuccessfully) to steal a Spaniel from a lady in Lenham (at least I think it was Lenham!)

Someone else has said that Kent Police say the incident hasn't been reported to them.