Jokes

Chat about anything off-topic
Dawnrazor
Member
Posts: 1384
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: Jokes

Post by Dawnrazor »

The convention ...
A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced Up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading... straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took The seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”
She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your Business at this convention?”
“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”
“Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?”
“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is Scotsmen who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Irish
Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t Even know your name.”
“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto McTavish but my friends call me Paddy".
trekmoor
Member
Posts: 16074
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:38 am
Dogs: Too many and not enough !
Location: Central Scotland

Re: Jokes

Post by trekmoor »

:lol: I don't usually look at the jokes section but that was a good 'un ! :lol: I notice the nympho expert in her list of sexual heroes never even gave the English a mention ! :lol:

Wullie
If at first you don't succeed .....find out if there is a booby prize !
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't do what doesn't work - do what does.
.
Melinda
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm
Dogs: Blue Heeler, Welsh Corgi, Spinone
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Jokes

Post by Melinda »

:clap:
Rascal
Co-Admin
Posts: 10211
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Jokes

Post by Rascal »

Not really a joke but it tickled me...

Image

Rascal
General Dogsbody
munstyman
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Re: Jokes

Post by munstyman »

:lol: :lol: :clap:
Mike A
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm
Dogs: Ned , Wilf and Milo
Location: North Devon

Re: Jokes

Post by Mike A »

ImageClick to view full size
Dawnrazor
Member
Posts: 1384
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: Jokes

Post by Dawnrazor »

Old Aged Sex.
The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you." Yes, she says, "I remember it well."...
... OK, he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"
"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having
sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.
The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.
So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"
Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,
"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."
Dawnrazor
Member
Posts: 1384
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: Jokes

Post by Dawnrazor »

I've just been diagnosed with an acute fear of Giants.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fee Fi Phobia!!
Nickheref
Member
Posts: 1923
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: Jokes

Post by Nickheref »

Next time you are being dragged around the shops just remember this is how blokes get the shopping done quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJLGJq6KpY
Dawnrazor
Member
Posts: 1384
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: Jokes

Post by Dawnrazor »

The coffin was displayed in front of a large heart. When the service was over and the minister paid his thanks to everyone for attending, the huge heart opened, the coffin rolled into the heart and then the heart closed.
At this time, a guy near the front of the church burst out laughing. The woman next to him told him he was rather rude for laughing at the funeral. The guy then said he's very sorry but he was thinking about his own funeral.
Why did you laugh so loud Then?
I'm a gynocologist.
Post Reply