No wheels on my wagon.

Chat about anything off-topic
Stacia
Member
Posts: 4671
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 pm
Dogs: Drift and Rourke
Location: West Worcestershire

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by Stacia »

I have been dreading that post and am so sorry to learn of Wullie's final trip with St Peter, I am sure there will be fishing. Wullie's writings made a difference to my life and to my dog training, I will never forget him.
druimmuir
Member
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Aberdeenshire

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by druimmuir »

So sorry to read of Bill's passing i enjoyed his company in real life and on here. May he rest in peace and will be sorely missed for sure
Dawnrazor
Member
Posts: 1384
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by Dawnrazor »

Just seen it on Facebook.
RIP Bill ya cantankerous auld bugger!
My sympathies to his family.
Miesque
Member
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Dogs: Many spaniels
Location: Ireland

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by Miesque »

May he be at peace
Mike A
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm
Dogs: Ned , Wilf and Milo
Location: North Devon

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by Mike A »

Such sad news , he was an amazing influence on so many , his knowledge, his honesty and his humour matched with his ability to pass it on in the written word.
My best wishes to your family
Much love from Devon and my dogs
Mike
WGD
Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Dogs: Plenty to keep me occupied

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by WGD »

I’m guessing Bill wrote those last words with instructions to his family to post on here when the time came.

Either that or Bill’s family have inherited his unique writing style.

RIP Bill, you will be missed.
ATB

WGD
bird
Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by bird »

Sad news. I’m glad we had the opportunity to tell him how much he was appreciated. He will be missed by many, dogs and people.
winniebob
Member
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:33 pm
Dogs: Jill ,Breeze,Bella, Winnie and Gertie.
Location: nr Coniston, South Lakes

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by winniebob »

I’m sad to hear this. The worlds a poorer place with the loss of him. My sympathy to all his family and friends.
I’m so pleased I knew you Bill.
Ali xx
Sgurr
Member
Posts: 2168
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm
Dogs: Peggy Sue

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by Sgurr »

I hope the fishing will be good, the hunting will be good and the poaching will be best for you Wullie. Thinking of your family,
love,
Sgurr
Naj
Member
Posts: 7420
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

Re: No wheels on my wagon.

Post by Naj »

Sad to hear but at least he’ll be in peace now. Condolences to his family.
Post Reply