It would be great if 'leave it' was beginning to sink in to this bold and know it all little dog. I have been helped by a jellyfish and a not quite dead gannet in persuading the
I think she has also worked out that pigeon feathers don't taste that nice after all.
Your suggested variation on seek back / memory is ace. It would be a great reward for steadiness. I am now working on steadiness with renewed effort. Mia is quite happy to be staked as part of this lesson, which seems a bit odd, but if it helps
Mia delights in led memory retrieves, to the extent that the appearance of the lead in the middle of an otherwise not too interesting field is bizarrely exciting. Too exciting sometimes. I don't know how she remembers where the dummy landed or how much scent helps. That will be interesting for me as well, both in marking where it landed and thinking about wind direction for