Protect The Wild are really going for shooting in a big way, presumably because they think they've seen off hunting. Pity they don't get off their backsides and visit a few shoots to see the amount of wildlife that thrives in these places.
Protect the Wild
Protect the Wild
Did anyone see ITV News at 6 pm today? Protect the Wild have managed to get footage inside a Game Farm and it doesn't sound good for shooting. I missed watching it.
Protect The Wild are really going for shooting in a big way, presumably because they think they've seen off hunting. Pity they don't get off their backsides and visit a few shoots to see the amount of wildlife that thrives in these places.
Protect The Wild are really going for shooting in a big way, presumably because they think they've seen off hunting. Pity they don't get off their backsides and visit a few shoots to see the amount of wildlife that thrives in these places.
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Re: Protect the Wild
It seems the amount of wildlife that may flourish cannot get in the way of an ideology of hunting is outdated. The side effect of being removed from the land and nature promotes that all death is bad even naturally occurring.
Re: Protect the Wild
A friend and I are planning a bit of a mid summer party, we decided to roast a whole muntjac as the main event. When the invitations went out mentioning this he got a few responses along the lines of people didn't think they or their children wanted to eat Bambi - his response I thought was magnificent - "Other dead animals will be available"!
Killing is bad but not if you cannot recognise what it was when it gets to you. I see mackerel stocks are now endangered - 10 years ago we were told to eat them as they were plentiful - what happened in the 10 years? I have a few ideas.
Killing is bad but not if you cannot recognise what it was when it gets to you. I see mackerel stocks are now endangered - 10 years ago we were told to eat them as they were plentiful - what happened in the 10 years? I have a few ideas.
Re: Protect the Wild
I can’t get the link to ‚paste’ but if you google it you can watch the video. Unfortunately, it doesn’t show that particular game farm in a good light when it comes to the welfare of the birds in their charge.