Introduction 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪

Introduce yourself here
Post Reply
Jojo22
Just Arrived
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:30 am
Dogs: Mali
Location: County Down

Introduction 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪

Post by Jojo22 »

Hi everyone,

My name is Joshua, I’m from west Wales originally, now living in Northern Ireland, County Down. I have joined this site to gain some knowledge and information on the wonderful world of gundogs.

I have owned and trained labs and a GWP in the past, I am not new to gundog training but, by no means competent. Having worked away for nearly 10 years, and not owning a dog, my girlfriend and I have just acquired a red lab, which has tickled all the wonderful senses that owning a dog brings back into my life!

I am a keen shooter and enjoy many aspects of the sport from rough shooting, driven shooting, deer stalking and foxing.

I am looking forward to connecting with you all.

Josh
newf
Member
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: Introduction 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪

Post by newf »

Hi Joshua! It’s great when things come together and acquiring a dog is in the cards again. Been there.
Post Reply