Vest or bag

Training kit (clothing, gear, books, DVDs etc) & services
ESS69
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Vest or bag

Post by ESS69 »

Just found the musto one, cannot find it anywhere though.
bird
Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Re: Vest or bag

Post by bird »

munstyman wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:53 pm
bird wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:39 pm
I also have “pockets on a belt” which is handy but they do bounce around a bit.....
When a bra just isn't enough for the outdoors type :whistle: :lol: :lol:
:whistle: :whistle: I make no comment on my undergarments :naughty: :lol:
bird
Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Re: Vest or bag

Post by bird »

ESS69 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 pm Just found the musto one, cannot find it anywhere though.
Oh that’s a shame! I bought mine quite a few years ago now and it’s been very useful.
ESS69
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Vest or bag

Post by ESS69 »

bird wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:39 pm
ESS69 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 pm Just found the musto one, cannot find it anywhere though.
Oh that’s a shame! I bought mine quite a few years ago now and it’s been very useful.
Yeah I need an XL and can't find one anywhere.
bird
Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Re: Vest or bag

Post by bird »

ESS69 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:04 pm
bird wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:39 pm
ESS69 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 pm Just found the musto one, cannot find it anywhere though.
Oh that’s a shame! I bought mine quite a few years ago now and it’s been very useful.
Yeah I need an XL and can't find one anywhere.
Is this any use? It’s similar....

https://www.uttings.co.uk/p131087-seela ... oe5SSXTUlQ

Or this one

https://www.uttings.co.uk/p131086-seela ... oe45yXTUlR
ESS69
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Vest or bag

Post by ESS69 »

They look okay, I've seen there vest too and quite like the look of that.

I like the fortis one but can't justify shelling out 150quid on a vest....
WGD
Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Dogs: Plenty to keep me occupied

Re: Vest or bag

Post by WGD »

ESS69 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 pm I like the fortis one but can't justify shelling out 150quid on a vest....
Save up, they’re worth it.

I’ve got a firedog one that doesn’t see the light of day now.
ATB

WGD
Judy
Co-Admin
Posts: 16742
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm
Location: Kent

Re: Vest or bag

Post by Judy »

Sell it to ESS69!
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
PRH
Member
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm
Dogs: 2 labs and 1 cocker
Location: Worcestershire

Re: Vest or bag

Post by PRH »

Bag. I got a half decent one about 12 years ago and it hasn’t worn out yet. I also use it to stick the pup in pre second jab.
ESS69
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Vest or bag

Post by ESS69 »

WGD wrote: ↑Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:08 pm
ESS69 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 pm I like the fortis one but can't justify shelling out 150quid on a vest....
Save up, they’re worth it.

I’ve got a firedog one that doesn’t see the light of day now.
Yes, as Judy says, sell it me haha
Post Reply