Outdoor Cabin/Kennel

Training kit (clothing, gear, books, DVDs etc) & services
Judy
Co-Admin
Posts: 16742
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm
Location: Kent

Re: Outdoor Cabin/Kennel

Post by Judy »

munstyman wrote: ↑Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:27 pm It depends on whether or not you have a flat head or posi , but you'll need it soon as another one has arrived ... `Dinosaur shaped slippers' for hunting dogs is one hellava a stretch :lol: :lol:
My Granddaughter would love to see the pup wearing those.
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Judy
Co-Admin
Posts: 16742
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm
Location: Kent

Re: Outdoor Cabin/Kennel

Post by Judy »

Think I'll keep screwdriver poised, I'm dying to see dino slippers for dogs before I delete the ad.
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Post Reply