Vest or bag

Training kit (clothing, gear, books, DVDs etc) & services
Judy
Co-Admin
Posts: 16742
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm
Location: Kent

Re: Vest or bag

Post by Judy »

I beg your pardon?
I beg your pardon?

I'm the one that advocates two water dummies for water training and two disc dummies for land-based, plus the wing and prayer on the first shoot day of course. Why would you need anything more?
In life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
cjaus
Member
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm
Dogs: Holly, Stan, Flynn, borrowed dog Oscar
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Vest or bag

Post by cjaus »

Definitely a Bag. Couple of dummies, a ball, sometimes a launcher and maybe a small flask of tea :-D
The bag doubles up as a seat. When taking time out.

Mine has been battered and chewed by pups, patched up and repaired so many times with old dog collars. I just cant bear to part with it :lol:

I've seen folk with these vests and they always look overloaded and weighed down :doh:
ImageImageImage
cjaus
Member
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm
Dogs: Holly, Stan, Flynn, borrowed dog Oscar
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Vest or bag

Post by cjaus »

The latest repair
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage
ips
Member
Posts: 5618
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 pm
Dogs: Eze "cocker"
Location: UK

Re: Vest or bag

Post by ips »

Nowt wrong with that, it just has patena (spellin 🙄)
Muddling along in the hope that one day it starts to make sense.
munstyman
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Re: Vest or bag

Post by munstyman »

Dawnrazor wrote: ↑Sun May 02, 2021 3:20 pm A bag, you don't look like a Twat with a Gamebag.
As I have both, as DR points out, much depends on the company I'm out with, and the weather and if the shoulder is a bit sore. Truth be told I can usually get by these days with a puppy dummy and party poppers in a couple of pockets .... But trainees are an expectant bunch so one must rise to the occasion and look the part :whistle: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply