No wheels on my wagon.
-
Stacia
- Member
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 pm
- Dogs: Drift and Rourke
- Location: West Worcestershire
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
I have been dreading that post and am so sorry to learn of Wullie's final trip with St Peter, I am sure there will be fishing. Wullie's writings made a difference to my life and to my dog training, I will never forget him.
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
So sorry to read of Bill's passing i enjoyed his company in real life and on here. May he rest in peace and will be sorely missed for sure
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
Just seen it on Facebook.
RIP Bill ya cantankerous auld bugger!
My sympathies to his family.
RIP Bill ya cantankerous auld bugger!
My sympathies to his family.
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
May he be at peace
-
Mike A
- Member
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm
- Dogs: Ned , Wilf and Milo
- Location: North Devon
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
Such sad news , he was an amazing influence on so many , his knowledge, his honesty and his humour matched with his ability to pass it on in the written word.
My best wishes to your family
Much love from Devon and my dogs
Mike
My best wishes to your family
Much love from Devon and my dogs
Mike
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
I’m guessing Bill wrote those last words with instructions to his family to post on here when the time came.
Either that or Bill’s family have inherited his unique writing style.
RIP Bill, you will be missed.
Either that or Bill’s family have inherited his unique writing style.
RIP Bill, you will be missed.
ATB
WGD
WGD
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
Sad news. I’m glad we had the opportunity to tell him how much he was appreciated. He will be missed by many, dogs and people.
-
winniebob
- Member
- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:33 pm
- Dogs: Jill ,Breeze,Bella, Winnie and Gertie.
- Location: nr Coniston, South Lakes
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
I’m sad to hear this. The worlds a poorer place with the loss of him. My sympathy to all his family and friends.
I’m so pleased I knew you Bill.
Ali xx
I’m so pleased I knew you Bill.
Ali xx
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
I hope the fishing will be good, the hunting will be good and the poaching will be best for you Wullie. Thinking of your family,
love,
Sgurr
love,
Sgurr
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
Sad to hear but at least he’ll be in peace now. Condolences to his family.