Page 1 of 1
Tom Brechney
Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 am
by Ghilliegumdrop
Someone has just posted on an HPR group asking if the Tom Brechney DVDs are any good. has anyone seen them?
Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:06 pm
by Judy
Can you still get them?
Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 am
by Ghilliegumdrop
No idea but I had a phone call last night from some guy who called me a daft old trout

i shall be ringing him back later today and giving him stick.
I blame you for the information by the way

Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 am
by Judy
Wot, me? You started it!

Give the old sod my regards.
Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm
by Naj
Didn’t Wullie have a hand in this?

Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 pm
by Judy
aka the old sod.
Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:02 pm
by Mike A
And I thought Alice had started it

Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:49 am
by WGD
Seeing as Tommy won the HPR championship 5 times you would think his advice would be relevant
Paul French video sell them.
Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:01 pm
by trekmoor
Naj wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm
Didn’t Wullie have a hand in this?
I didn't have "a hand" in Tom's video. A man called Ian Sayers (he died about a month ago) and I made Britain's first ever HPR training video , Tom's first video came out a couple of months later. In terms of sound and picture quality I think Tom's video was better, he had a "real" camera man while Ian and I did the whole thing ourselves while working the dogs at the same time.
I only saw a few bits from a couple of Tom's videos .....to be honest videos bore the hell out of me !
Wullie
Re: Tom Brechney
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:22 pm
by Judy
Funny you should say that, twice I have borrowed videos and sent them back to my mates because I have only seen the first 20 minutes or so each time before succumbing to the need to sleep. Good cure for insomnia I reckon!