My computer would not show this site yesterday. Was this because of my ineptitude with computers or was the site " at fault ?"
What happened ?
Wullie
site unobtainable yesterday.
-
trekmoor
- Member
- Posts: 16074
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:38 am
- Dogs: Too many and not enough !
- Location: Central Scotland
site unobtainable yesterday.
If at first you don't succeed .....find out if there is a booby prize !
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't do what doesn't work - do what does.
.
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't do what doesn't work - do what does.
.
Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
Was down for everyone my friend, don't panic you haven't broken it 
Muddling along in the hope that one day it starts to make sense.
Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
Hello folks sorry for the recent down time this was due to there not being enough funds in the coffers to keep the site running. Iain has kindly once again stuck his hand in his pocket and paid the shortfall.
If you all want to keep this site running then please can everyone who derives knowledge and pleasure from the site donate towards the running costs? It costs about a hundred pounds a year to keep open and it would be a dreadful shame to lose this valuable resource.
Any donations will be very gratefully received, thanks in anticipation....
You can donate here:- app.php/rules#donate-here
Rascal
You can donate here:- app.php/rules#donate-here
Rascal
General Dogsbody
-
Debs
- Member
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:30 pm
- Dogs: Harry,Scout,Widget & Bobby
- Location: Croydon,Surrey
Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
Sent £15.Wish it was more.At least it’s a start.
Thank you Iain.
Thank you Iain.
Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
Thank God, it was a site shutdown.
Initially, I thought maybe I was kicked off the site.
Anyhow, do you accept Canadian Tire money? If you do, I donate $100; if not, I have to drop it back to $20 dollars, Canadian. 
Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
More than worth it just to be able to disagree with me.


Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
I just saw what you wrote on another thread.
Best twenty bucks I’d ever spent.

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.
And there was me thinking it had been shut down by the police because Dawnrazor had been politically incorrect!! 