site unobtainable yesterday.

Chat about anything off-topic
trekmoor
Member
Posts: 16074
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:38 am
Dogs: Too many and not enough !
Location: Central Scotland

site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by trekmoor »

My computer would not show this site yesterday. Was this because of my ineptitude with computers or was the site " at fault ?"

What happened ?

Wullie
If at first you don't succeed .....find out if there is a booby prize !
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't do what doesn't work - do what does.
.
ips
Member
Posts: 5618
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 pm
Dogs: Eze "cocker"
Location: UK

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by ips »

Was down for everyone my friend, don't panic you haven't broken it 😃
Muddling along in the hope that one day it starts to make sense.
Rascal
Co-Admin
Posts: 10211
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by Rascal »

Hello folks sorry for the recent down time this was due to there not being enough funds in the coffers to keep the site running. Iain has kindly once again stuck his hand in his pocket and paid the shortfall. :angel: If you all want to keep this site running then please can everyone who derives knowledge and pleasure from the site donate towards the running costs? It costs about a hundred pounds a year to keep open and it would be a dreadful shame to lose this valuable resource. :( Any donations will be very gratefully received, thanks in anticipation.... :pray:

You can donate here:- app.php/rules#donate-here

Rascal
General Dogsbody
Debs
Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:30 pm
Dogs: Harry,Scout,Widget & Bobby
Location: Croydon,Surrey

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by Debs »

Sent £15.Wish it was more.At least it’s a start.
Thank you Iain.
newf
Member
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by newf »

Thank God, it was a site shutdown. :-D Initially, I thought maybe I was kicked off the site. :o Anyhow, do you accept Canadian Tire money? If you do, I donate $100; if not, I have to drop it back to $20 dollars, Canadian. :lol:
Naj
Member
Posts: 7419
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by Naj »

More than worth it just to be able to disagree with me. 😜 :lol: 👍🤗
newf
Member
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by newf »

I just saw what you wrote on another thread. :doh: Best twenty bucks I’d ever spent. :angel: :lol: :-p
Rascal
Co-Admin
Posts: 10211
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by Rascal »

Debs thank you :angel: and newf think you I think... :lol:
General Dogsbody
Naj
Member
Posts: 7419
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by Naj »

newf wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 7:26 pm I just saw what you wrote on another thread. :doh: Best twenty bucks I’d ever spent. :angel: :lol: :-p
🤣
Nickheref
Member
Posts: 1923
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: site unobtainable yesterday.

Post by Nickheref »

And there was me thinking it had been shut down by the police because Dawnrazor had been politically incorrect!! :lol:
Post Reply