WDG, I wish you a speedy recovery. Don’t get too down. Around me, there have been quite a few chaps that have done more after corrective surgery than before.
So sorry to hear this, if it is any consolation two friends of mine have had heart attacks this year and are making complete recoveries, just shaken a bit.
On a slightly lighter note I was surprised when someone told me that my death had been announced in the village, a mix up on three people called Nick, one who was fine - me, another who had a heart attack called Nick who is making a complete recovery and a third Nick who none of us knew but was the brother of a friend who had died but nothing to do with a heart attack.
I just read this..... sorry to hear of your problem WGD.... I'm sure you will soon be as good as ever.
Best wishes
Wullie
If at first you don't succeed .....find out if there is a booby prize !
-----------------------------------------------------
Don't do what doesn't work - do what does.
.
Thanks yes I am on the mend, up and about and getting out for a walk. Generally feeling pretty well and desperately trying to avoid this virus. Stay well folks and look after yourselves.
WGD wrote: ↑Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:14 pm
Thanks yes I am on the mend, up and about and getting out for a walk. Generally feeling pretty well and desperately trying to avoid this virus. Stay well folks and look after yourselves.
Good to hear from you and glad things are getting better.