Search found 778 matches
- Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:59 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: No wheels on my wagon.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 32756
Re: No wheels on my wagon.
We had many a long chat both over the phone and when met up North. I well remember his pithy comments about someone who went to him with her Brittany. When he told her to get the dog in the water she told him the dog was her baby! His comments were hilarious. The woman never went back. He was not af...
- Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:48 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: the dour, uncommunicative English and Welsh
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1312
Re: the dour, uncommunicative English and Welsh
Bill must be better being as he is stirring things up again
- Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:43 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: That's all folks !
- Replies: 41
- Views: 14984
Re: That's all folks !
I'll have you know I was a very good nurse. Gone off doing the bed pan bit though

- Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:43 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: That's all folks !
- Replies: 41
- Views: 14984
Re: That's all folks !
So how are you now Bill I was thinking of coming up there with my nurses hat on but i'm a bit out of date with my training now 
- Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:16 pm
- Forum: Training Gundogs
- Topic: Ghillie's Report Card
- Replies: 634
- Views: 155182
Re: Ghillie's Report Card
Have you been back to the Doc about your inner problem or are you still being a silly old fool and not going 
- Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:55 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: One for the Old Scots Git!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10006
Re: One for the Old Scots Git!
God he's on fair form the day, miserable old git 
- Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:47 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: One for the Old Scots Git!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10006
Re: One for the FAT Old Scots Git!
I told you, Judy, that he was fatter when I saw him last. Is it any wonder when he stuffs himself with that lot. Title should be fat old git by the way 
- Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:54 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Jokes
- Replies: 763
- Views: 347528
Re: Jokes
This guy just started at his new job, working at a p.rno shop. His boss comes out and tells him that he has to leave for a while, and asks if he can handle it. The new employee is somewhat reluctant, but with the boss’s positive comments he finally agrees.
A few minutes later a white woman walks in...
- Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 am
- Forum: General/Other
- Topic: Tom Brechney
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3521
Re: Tom Brechney
No idea but I had a phone call last night from some guy who called me a daft old trout
i shall be ringing him back later today and giving him stick.
I blame you for the information by the way
I blame you for the information by the way
- Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 am
- Forum: General/Other
- Topic: Tom Brechney
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3521
Tom Brechney
Someone has just posted on an HPR group asking if the Tom Brechney DVDs are any good. has anyone seen them?